Our focus is on developing professionals to lead high quality evaluations to advance Māori wellbeing
As ERO’s indigenous evaluation and culturally responsive professional practice group, we:
- undertake the ongoing review and refinement of all the methodologies we use across the Māori and immersion paradigms
- provide professional practice leadership through induction, professional development, and training, and mentoring and coaching
We review and refine evaluation methodologies for Māori immersion education
We review and refine evaluation methodologies for Māori immersion education that focus on:
- Te ao Māori Principles that influence and underpin evaluation
- Indigenous evaluation that is depicts a Māori way of knowing and being
- Theory of transformation which includes critical reflection, dialogue, improvement, influence and enrichment.
- Developmental evaluation that supports innovative and adaptive development in complex, dynamic Māori immersion environments.