This website is intended to provide information related to the Education Review Office, and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and accuracy. However, ERO:
- makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights;
- does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website;
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice;
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. This website does not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites and does not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding them;
- does not imply or expressly endorse or support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, goods or services mentioned on this site or other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
ERO makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility:
- that this website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors;
- that any defects in this website will be corrected;
- that your access to this website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites);
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication-line failures; or
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Individual ERO, school and early childhood service reports are public information and may be copied or distributed electronically. However, the Education Review Office can only guarantee the authenticity of reports that have been obtained directly from this website, a local ERO office or the ERO National Office in Wellington.
Where more than one review has been completed, ERO displays the two most recent review reports of education institutions (school and early childhood services) currently operating in New Zealand on our website. When an education institution closes, its review reports are automatically removed from our website. Historical reports can be located via Archives New Zealand | Archway . Where a historical report does not yet appear on Archives New Zealand | Archway you may request it from ERO by emailing ero.Information@ero.govt.nz.