All teachers are engaged in differentiated professional learning and development. Those with similar goals are ‘buddied’ with another staff member.
This video illustrates
Domain 5: Professional capability and collective capacity
- Organisational structures, processes and practices enable and sustain collaborative learning and decision making
- Access to relevant expertise builds capability for ongoing improvement and innovation
This video also illustrates
Domain 2: Leadership for equity and excellence
- Leadership builds collective capacity to do evaluation and inquiry for sustained improvement
- The deprivatisation of classroom practice is embedded across the school
- Working with a colleague enables clarity of focus and direction linked to outcomes
- Frequent, structured observations to gather evidence and follow up discussions support improvement
- Allocation of time and resource support the implementation of school-wide processes
Things to think about
- What structures, processes and practices support continual learning and collaboration in your setting?
- What else could you consider?