- To what extent do your staff meet to discuss ways to support students with special needs?
- To what extent does your school meet with outside experts and agencies to support students with special needs?
- To what extent do the school’s relationships with the parents/whānau of students with high needs support the inclusion and achievement of these students?
- How well does your school use information about students, including information about achievement, social and physical skills, to better include and support students with high needs?
- To what extent does the school have the systems, expertise, and links with external agencies to support the transition of students with high needs both to and from their school?